Browser freezes

fjebeodk

hi,
my browser just stops and freezes for about 5 minutes, when I open new tabs. I always have it with twitch and some other platforms mostly video websites and for some reason a study site also with learning videos on it.
We tried it out and my pc is able to play 7 YouTube at the same time but changing from one twitch channel to the next or even opening twitch makes the browser freeze.
The freeze usually last 5 minutes or just tells me earlier that the Programm doesn't respond, but mostly the rest of the computer just acts like nothing is happening: I can use other programms, because only the browser programm stops. I also tried every browser and it's always the same. It also does the thing after the stops I did earlier like opening a page or scrolling music, videos and streams I also usually can heare while the freeze.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What is your internet speed? Have you done a general cleanup of your system lately like run Ccleaner and Malwarebytes? With it happening using all browsers it seems is a hardware or internet issue and not browser related.

fjebeodk

Internet isn't the problem my pc worked fine before, than I had massive problems because every time I turned it on I had it brooke down completly after a minute, several times and than it worked perfect. I was okay with it so I didn't do something but than it got worse to a point it didn't even load anymore you only could delete everything or do nothing. My cousin saved important files but the rest he had to delete and load windows completely new we than tried different screens and grafic cards because I had the problem once before and it was something with the graphics. With the new grafic card it now worked fine but I still got the problem I described before. My cousin doesn't have a explanation for it and he is pretty good at anything pc related
still thank you
and if anyone has a other idea please help

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It could be bad memory but usually memory issues are not just during browsing sessions. So do a memtest and a hard drive diagnostic.