budget build with dual core amd

ripken2004

i was wondering if any1 could just put a comp togethet that included a 4400 but is also somewhat cheap, and the 4400 would be from zipzoomfly,100$ cheaper than newegg

TheChef

They'll add 100 dollar shipping to an order? Even if they do add shipping charges I doubt it will make up for a $100 difference.

cillo76

brokegamer.com has it for 599.99 USD, but its out of stock as with newegg.

bg only adds what ever shipping is and a $5 fee. that seems better than a $100 shipping fee, sounds like bs to me.

Last edited:

Lax

VIP Member
Zipzoomfly will add extra money for shipping once you order. They did it to me.
No they won't. I use them exclusively and have only been charged shipping on heavy objects (such as cases).

monkeykevin

ZippZoomFly Don't charge you jack its what they list is what you pay since the shipping charge is included and it still cheaper for most stuff.

New Egg charges you a bit more but they got good service I'll tell you I went through 2 MB with them and exchange was FLAWLESS no hassle.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
i was wondering if any1 could just put a comp togethet that included a 4400 but is also somewhat cheap, and the 4400 would be from zipzoomfly,100$ cheaper than newegg
I dunno if im missing out on the universal definition of "somewhat cheap" or not .. but could u clarify?

Hehe funny how y'all havnt actually gone out to answer the original post (i.e., get back on topic) ;)

Whether or not Newegg is cheap or not i wont get into (i think they are stupidly overpriced) but since im picking all the parts from Newegg, hopefully it'll scale the same
- AMD Athlon64 X2 4400 [ADA4400DAA6CD, $730]
- DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra [$130]
- PQI Turbo PC3200 2x512 [$100]
- XClio 450W 12V@32A [$50]

Hehe of course by the time i get this far i come to realize you havnt stated what you're using the machine for ... http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?p=88379#post88379

ripken2004

ide like the comp no more than 2000, use is gaming and multitasking, i do both and alot of it, i think ill check out how the 3800X2 is, its suppose to come out tomorrow

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
ide like the comp no more than 2000, use is gaming and multitasking, i do both and alot of it, i think ill check out how the 3800X2 is, its suppose to come out tomorrow
You do realize thats a silly amount of money to throw at this project i.e., you can easily get a X2-4400 :)