Building A Gaming Computer

gcroberson

New Member
I need someones help. If you have an aim account and can give me some assistance it would be greatly appreciated. I would email you my shopping cart and I would really be thankful if you could tell me if I have everything I need. Again, thank you in advance.
 
* LITE-ON DVD Writer - Bulk - Black SATA Model iHAS224-06 LightScribe Support - OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106333
Item #: N82E16827106333

* SAPPHIRE 100283L Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102858
Item #: N82E16814102858

* XIGMATEK HDT-RS1283 120mm CPU Cooler -
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233012
Item #: N82E16835233012

* Combo with newegg.com

* MSI NF980-G65 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.328310
Item #: N82E16813130236


* Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.328310
Item #: N82E16822136284


* AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition Heka 2.8GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Processor Model HDZ720WFK3DGI - OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.328310
Item #: N82E16819103652


* COOLER MASTER NV 690 NV-690C-KWN2-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.328310
Item #: N82E16811119157


* G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.328310
Item #: N82E16820231277


* Rosewill Green Series RG700-S12 700W Continuous @40°C,80 PLUS Certified,Single 12V Rail,Active PFC"Compatible with Core i7, ... - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.328310
Item #: N82E16817182191

I think that's every thing. Again, thank you for your help.
 
Last edited:
Anyone? I would like to order this setup today but I don't want to order it and come to the realization that I can't run the modern games that i would like to.
 
Back
Top