Can I delete those file, C drive :\ *.sys

propro

When I click C drive.
There are a number of folders and a number a files which are not belong to any folders.
Those files are listed with all those main folders in the top level.

Can I delete all those files which are not belong to any folders.

Sorry for my English. :)

_Pete_

To be honest if you need to ask the question then I wouldn't be deleting anything. With Windows some files are redundant and some aren't. I use Ccleaner to find duplicate and redundant files but even that isn't foolproof. I have mucked up Windows and programs using Ccleaner to delete files.

propro

To be honest if you need to ask the question then I wouldn't be deleting anything. With Windows some files are redundant and some aren't. I use Ccleaner to find duplicate and redundant files but even that isn't foolproof. I have mucked up Windows and programs using Ccleaner to delete files.

your answer is very low standard.
you do not now what files i talk about.

_Pete_

Your reply is of even lower standard clown. What do you think we are mind readers? You haven't stated what files you want to delete and if you had stated then you do not need to ask you idiot. Your Engilsh may be poor but I would really decide how you reply bad english or not so that you do not upset people. This reply may well get me banned I don't care clown