Can someone check this real quick?!

cottoncandysky

Is this good for the price, free printer and flat panel (i need the space!!)...im buying tonight if i get a go ahead from someone. thanks a TON!!!

SYSTEM COMPONENTS
Dimension 3000 Qty
Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor (2.80GHz, 533 FSB),
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition Unit Price $1,097.00
Save $334 on select Dimension™ 3000 P4 desktops through Dell Small Business.
Expires Monday, November 22, 2004
- $334.00

Module Description
Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor (2.80GHz, 533 FSB)
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Memory 512MB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz 512M4
Keyboard Dell Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard
Monitors 15 in (15.0 in viewable) E153FP Flat Panel Display
Video Card Integrated Intel® Extreme Graphics 2
Hard Drive 80GB Ultra ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive
Floppy Drive and Memory Keys 3.5 in Floppy Drive
Mouse Dell Optical USB Mouse OM
Network Interface Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
Modem 56K PCI Telephony Modem 56KWS
Document Management Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 6.0
CD or DVD Drives -- Read, Write and Store Data Single Drive: 48x CD-RW Drive 48CDRW
Sound Card Integrated Audio
Speakers Dell A215 Speakers
Productivity Software Pre-Installed WordPerfect®, Powerful Word Processing
Security Software Pre-Installed McAfee Security Center w/VirusScan,Firewall and Privacy,1-year subscription
Digital Music Dell Jukebox - easy-to-use music player and CD burning software
Digital Photography Dell Picture Studio, Paint Shop Pro Trial, Photo Album Starter Edition DPS
Limited Warranty, Services and Support Options Discounted 2 Yr Basic Plan Onsite System Setup No Onsite System Setup
Internet Access Services No ISP requested NISP
Mail-In Rebate $150 Mail In Rebate
Dell Media Experience Dell Media Experience™
Purchase Intent Purchase is not intended for resale.
Cables for Your Promotional Printer Dell Black 10 Ft. USB Printer Cable
ACCESSORIES
Save $4! Dell 720 Black Cartridge and Color Cartridge Qty 1
Unit Price $53.00
FREE Dell 720 Color Printer 1 yr AE Service Qty 1
Unit Price $0.00
TOTAL: $816.00

EMO-TOCROSS

Thats.. acceptable. Dell has always been good with prices when it comes to desktop computers. But I would recomend building your own computer, save money.

Rambo

Yes, I'm currently building my "Gaming PC" for xmas mate, and I'm only 14!! I've got mostly everyhitng apart form a couple of fans and the hard drive. If all goes to plan, it should come to around the price of £180, for 512 MB RAM, A7N8X-X Motherboard with nForce 2 chipset, 400 Watt Game Bomb Case, nVidia FX5200 AGP TV OUT Graphics Card, and I have bought an AMD Athlon XP 2400+ 2.0 Ghz Processor with heatsink and fan, and I should be getting a 90 GB hard drive for £40 off edaby, with 8MB Cache......

**Looks around nervously and says** What do you think to that?? :p

LOL. It's not the best PC, but it should hold up until next year, when all the new stuff should be made even better and is when I will upgrade my PC to a top notch one.... :D

Hope mine works out, and mate, you can buy that Dell PC, a very good deal, but when you build something, you get that feeling of satisfactoryness and also you learn and find out more things about how a computer works and what things can be upgraded and everything really.... You could become a mini *Praetor*, no offence Praetor!!.....

Also, you will be classed as lazy if you buy that PC ready made :p heh, just joking!

cottoncandysky

haha i wish i had the time and knowledge to build my own, cuz i know its cheaper..BUT im in college and trying to get through the next 2 years. i hatttte school, but i love computers (my major!!). thanks for the help guys!!

Rambo

No problem mate!!

When you say "knowledge" I don't really have the knowledge of building a computer either. I only know the parts I need, and I know where they are meant to go in a computer. That's all..... Not hard really....

Have a good time with your new computer!!

Cya!