Can you give me your views on my new build?

thewhizzkid

New Member
Hey, I have just purchased my gaming build and I'm really looking forward for the arrival. In the mean time, can you guys give me your views on this setup, I will want to use it for games such as; GTA IV, Crysis, BF BC2, and L4D2.

Here is the link to the components: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3089/speci.png

Will I be able to run all these games on high settings?

Thanks for reading
 
Hey, I have just purchased my gaming build and I'm really looking forward for the arrival. In the mean time, can you guys give me your views on this setup, I will want to use it for games such as; GTA IV, Crysis, BF BC2, and L4D2.

Here is the link to the components: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3089/speci.png

Will I be able to run all these games on high settings?

Thanks for reading

Yes, which resolution are you playing at? Nice build BTW, only things I would have changed would have been to get the Phenom II 955, practically the same as the 965 just cheaper, you can get it up to the same speed in minutes, and to swap out that Biostar mobo for something from Gigabyte or Asus.
 
Yes, which resolution are you playing at? Nice build BTW, only things I would have changed would have been to get the Phenom II 955, practically the same as the 965 just cheaper, you can get it up to the same speed in minutes, and to swap out that Biostar mobo for something from Gigabyte or Asus.
I will be playing on the resolution of 1920x1080, cheers for giving your view anyway. ;)
 
Back
Top