Canon T3i complete package w/extra lense

ScOuT

VIP Member
Doing some cleaning out of the electronics and have decided the Canon must go. I like my Sony a700 much better and this camera is just sitting here collecting dust for about 6 months now.

It was bought new in the spring of 2012...it has only taken about 200 pictures total. I did try the HD video and it looks amazing! Absolutely nothing wrong with this camera, as close to new condition as you can get without buying it from a store.

Package includes everything listed and in the pictures for $620 OBO to your door...I'll cover shipping within the continental US. Payment will need to be Paypay (NOT A GIFT) that way both the buyer and myself will be protected. It will ship USPS priority mail insured as soon as I receive the money.

I see many new names on here as I lurk...many people may not know me but some of the older guys and gals can vouch for me. :p Buy with 100% confidence :D

Canon T3i
Canon 18-55 lens
Canon 55-200 lens
Battery Charger
SanDisk 8GB Ultra SD card
Clear and Polarized lens covers
Lowepro single strap shoulder bag
Original packaging of camera and lens if needed

scout-albums-computer-picture738-p1020838.jpg

scout-albums-computer-picture739-p1020839.jpg

scout-albums-computer-picture740-p1020841.jpg

ScOuT

VIP Member
Correction on the price...I was thinking the total after the Paypal 3%.

It will be $600 will be the actual payment...add the 3% Paypal fee and it will be right around $618-$620 to your door priority mail insured!