Registry items scanned : 7578
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 77180
File threats detected : 29

Trojan.SVCHost/Fake
C:\WINDOWS\SVCHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SVCHOST.EXE

Adware.Tracking Cookie
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@pointroll[1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@serving-sys[2].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@realmedia[1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@questionmarket[1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@tribalfusion[1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@fastclick[1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@apmebf[2].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@adbrite[1].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@revsci[2].txt
D:\Users\Dwayne\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dwayne@zedo[2].txt

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Virut[WinLogo]
D:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GROUPPOLICY\USER\SCRIPTS\LOGON\WINLOGO.EXE

Adware.Vundo/Variant-Mx
D:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSXHIEJJ.DLL

Adware.Vundo/Variant-MSE
D:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSYBLKYA.DLL

Trojan.AdobeR/RavAV
E:\ADOBER.EXE
E:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{AFCD6BFB-0580-4705-95A6-F62479CD4A37}\RP64\A0013971.EXE
F:\ADOBER.EXE
I:\ADOBER.EXE
I:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{AFCD6BFB-0580-4705-95A6-F62479CD4A37}\RP64\A0013974.EXE
J:\ADOBER.EXE
J:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{AFCD6BFB-0580-4705-95A6-F62479CD4A37}\RP62\A0013785.EXE
J:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{AFCD6BFB-0580-4705-95A6-F62479CD4A37}\RP62\A0013788.EXE

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry to say this but your system is infected with a very nasty infection called virut. The only safest and reliable way to remove this infection is to format and reinstall windows. It attaches itself to mainly exe files. So you could backup your pics, music, word documents and such, but I would still highly recommend to scan any file that you want to back up with a fully updated antivirus program.

I noticed you have drives labeled c, d, e, f, I, and J. Are these multiple partitions? Are you running mulitiple Operating Systems? If so you would have to redo your whole setup.

PurpleSnow

Ja that was my thought to reload as well.

Ive got 2x 1TB split in 2 and a 500gb also in 2. its just saver for me to store all my stuff. Music, movies and games programs and then o/s.

Will do clean install the weekend and be4 drivers or anything else Ill do a Antivirus.

What A/V would U suggest....

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
There are a lot recommended but its your own personal preference. I use AVG free edition. There is also AVAST and AVIRA free versions as well.

PurpleSnow

I got a few full versions here but will c. Ive had avg for a while but it blocks sum og my programs and games. Ive tried NOD as well it works ok it doesnt del anything it repairs first. Most of the others just del. and I got to much stuff 2 lose.

lol

THNX for the help anyways will report back if when the reload is finished.

basumarni1510

Try install the operating system again but before installing the operating system format the drive where your previous copy of operating system was installed.

And don't forget to scan your hard drive fully with a best anti-virus and anti-spam software.

PurpleSnow

I alwasy full format my drives before install.

But it sorted now. running fine.
Must have been a virus of something.

Just looking for a decent Antivirus that wont wipe all my stuff if it thinks there is a virus or anything close to resembling a virus.

I got too much stuff I can loose...

LOL:D