Case fans are not working

thefatcat

Sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language. So I bought my new PC, and I connected the chassis fans to the motherboard, but they are not working. The case is Thermaltake Divider 170 TG ARGB. I tried connecting them to both CHA_FAN 2 and CHA_FAN 1. Maybe it's because the lighting cannot be connected, because it requires the 3-pin add_header connection, but I have only the 4 pin rgb_header connection. In BIOS, it says N/A near the CHA_FAN and CHA_FAN 2 indicators.

Just so I'm understanding correctly: you're fans are 3 pin but you are plugging them into a 4pin connection right?
Make sure they are connected in the correct three pins
3pin is set as: ground, 12v, speed
4pin is set as: ground, 12v, speed, control
connector_mbfanpwm_3to4pin.png

thefatcat

Just so I'm understanding correctly: you're fans are 3 pin but you are plugging them into a 4pin connection right?
Make sure they are connected in the correct three pins
3pin is set as: ground, 12v, speed
4pin is set as: ground, 12v, speed, control
View attachment 11275
no but the lights on the fans are 3 pin, as I said, ADD.HEADER connection, but I have only 4 pin RGB.HEADER connection. The fans themselves and the connection for them are both 4 pin and they can be connected and I did connect them, but they are not working. I'm not sure if the lighting on the fans and the fans themselves are related. Thank you anyways