[CF]Clans website wows

meanman

Hi im posting this just to inform members of the clan that you might of noticed the website and ventrilo have been down for over a day now this is due to a hdd failure. The problem is being worked on now and ventrilo is already working again it is hoped that the website will be back up later today.There is no need to worry about your posts because i have a full backup of the website so if the worst happens and i need to do a complete website reinstall nothing should be lost. :)

meanman

Why don't you just host it on a paid server vs running it from your house?
All the game servers and ventrilo and the website are all run from a paid server
nothing is run from my house.Are you trying to post spam to get to 7000 posts
or do you just add what you like without knowing anything about it?:eek:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Yeah, I noticed something was up with it... I was having a hard time trying to decide of you'd broken it, Andy had messed something up or INX were having issues. :p

epidemik

haha, the one time in months that ive tried to check it, its down :(
Oh well, i was on the CF server the other day...my ping was lower 200s - meh. Ill be in there everynow and then to play with you guys...

Vizy

haha, the one time in months that ive tried to check it, its down :(
Oh well, i was on the CF server the other day...my ping was lower 200s - meh. Ill be in there everynow and then to play with you guys...

my ping is so bad that it is shown as in elipse...

Or, i am not doing it right. I ender the Ip's to my favorites but nothing shows up.
Just some (???) and (...).

Am i doing something wrong?

Vizy

Meanman helped get the server working...sorta. i just to 'show' all the servers, and he pmed me the ip (thnx btw).

There are like 3 servers right? I'm on one right now, but the site is still down so i can't see the other servers.

Thanks again Meanman

Last edited:

meanman

here is the ip for the other servers
oldschool glitch server 85.234.148.24:28930
Killhouse/Shipment only 85.234.148.24:28160
Hardcore 85.234.148.4:28929
thats the three public servers all of which get really busy

meanman

no they havent changed for a couple of months but one of the posts on this thread wanted the ips so i posted them.