Cheap Gaming Laptop

alanuofm

VIP Member
dell offers some of the best laptops and at very affordable prices. look for crazy sales that they have. they just had a 34% sale. it ended yesterday though :(

apj101

VIP Member
they always have sales at dell, they only put time limits on there sales because they need to start another sale the week after. :D

how cheap are we talking about. Give us a budget

The_Other_One

VIP Member
It's hard to find a good gamming laptop seeing how limited they are with power. My Averatec was about $700. I really havn't tried to game with it, but I've heard it gets about 50 in 3DMark 05 O.O

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
dell always have sales becuase their pc's/laptops are sh*t and they have to have sales to sell anything

Agree with that, i would never EVER buy a Dell, i think they (products and general company face) are the worst piece of crap ive ever seen.

Clearion

Don't buy dell, they suck, and for mabye 100$ more than a dell you can get a much better computer;)

XHotxEx791

Not many laptops will give you performance. Try to get the top-of the line PM with either a 6800ultra go, or a x800xtgo. I believe you should check out sager,prostar, or alienware.
Roger

kof2000

before IBM is leading now DELL is, thats what i heard on the news. anyways i think DELL is getting alot of customers because they try not to make as much of a profit per customer as the other guys.

if i dont know how to build my own computer i would buy a dell just because it cost less.

i was watching SHOP AT HOME network last night and they had this DELL desktop:

pentium 4 3ghz HT
512mb ddr 2x256 dual channel
dual layer dvd burner
19in dell lcd monitor
printer
didnt really say what the graphic card was.

for only like 1300.