dylan walker
New Member
Hello,
Earlier this year I posted a thread asking for reconmendations for building parts with a budget of around 800$(something along those terms). I have decided to go for a cheaper budget of around £300(pounds). If someone could please reconmend a list components please, either on ebuyers.co.uk or dabs.co.uk. You could you also right it down aswell because I will be getting the things through a friend.
many thanks
Walker
PS. sorry for the bad spelling I am dyslexic
Earlier this year I posted a thread asking for reconmendations for building parts with a budget of around 800$(something along those terms). I have decided to go for a cheaper budget of around £300(pounds). If someone could please reconmend a list components please, either on ebuyers.co.uk or dabs.co.uk. You could you also right it down aswell because I will be getting the things through a friend.
many thanks
Walker
PS. sorry for the bad spelling I am dyslexic