hi,
I am building a SFF/HTPC and wondering if you could check my build and make sure that everything is compatible.
I would also like advice on a DVD/CD drive and a TV tuner card for it. I am going to be buying the parts from CPL
thanks in advance.
Mobo Asus P5P43TD I just realised that it's not micro-ATX can somebody suggest a good micro-ATX motherboard
Cpu Core 2 Duo E7500
ram Kingston 2GB ddr3 13339c
Gpu Asus 1G 9500GT
Hdd seagate 500Gb SATAII
psu Lian Li Maxima Force 470W
case Antec Mini P180
I am building a SFF/HTPC and wondering if you could check my build and make sure that everything is compatible.
I would also like advice on a DVD/CD drive and a TV tuner card for it. I am going to be buying the parts from CPL
thanks in advance.
Mobo Asus P5P43TD I just realised that it's not micro-ATX can somebody suggest a good micro-ATX motherboard
Cpu Core 2 Duo E7500
ram Kingston 2GB ddr3 13339c
Gpu Asus 1G 9500GT
Hdd seagate 500Gb SATAII
psu Lian Li Maxima Force 470W
case Antec Mini P180
Last edited: