Choice Of Computer

computerman

Hey all i was just wondering which option i should choose-

1. Totally buy a custom computer and wait month or two to be able to have enoguh money to buy it.

2.Take old computer and upgrade for time being and slowly upgrade into what becomes of #1.(I also have a family home computer new w/ ok specs[way better than old computer])

I guess my real question is which one would be a more wise desicion and which one would you think costs more money(If I want old commputer i have to buy it a new ethernet card). Thx!

ripken2004

go #1 and u can use the other comp for a backup computer, all u will have is the old parts sitting around doing nothing

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I guess my real question is which one would be a more wise desicion and which one would you think costs more money(If I want old commputer i have to buy it a new ethernet card). Thx!
Id go route one for two reasons:
1. Parts get cheaper over time so it may seem like 2 months now but it may not in a month
2. As ripken suggested, you can use the current one as a backup system

SuicideMayne

I Would Go With #1 Dude Because You Build It How U Want It. Put Whatever You Want Into It To What ever Suits You...

computerman

Praetor said:
Id go route one for two reasons:
1. Parts get cheaper over time so it may seem like 2 months now but it may not in a month
2. As ripken suggested, you can use the current one as a backup system

ok sounds good thx