Cold Cathode

kopanowsall

Waht is the Best cold cathode kit out there for me to buy i looked up all of them on new egg and they didnt get such good reviews..

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL depends on what you want from your CCFL :) Realistically unless you start getting fancy there wont be much of a difference :)

4W4K3

VIP Member
i got mine from www.outpost.com over a year ago and it's still shining. I don't think it really matters unless you are looking for a really long one or sumthin. mines only a 6" but it lights up the whole case cuz' i mounted it on the very top. LED fans light up all the shadows and it looks all blue:)

4W4K3

VIP Member
robina_80 said:
whats the point of cathode lights all it does is make your desktop nice to look at wow so what

...umm...its like the same reason people put up christmas lights. to make it look nice! when you spend hundreds of thousands of dolllars on a computer, you dont want it to look like crap in a beige case. you want something that stands out, and one way of standing out is lights. some people choose different methods, i prefer lights, LED's, and windows.