comp. business help

aa225

hi all,

well my question is about starting a computer business (mostly repair and service and maybe building custom pc's). can anyone lead me to good resources about getting started and where i can get software for things like virus removal and/or spyware removal etc. that can be used by a business ( i have looked at things like adaware but the cost for a few licenses is pretty high). so what would be the most cost-effective way of getting started? PS i have my A+, Security +, and Network+ certs

i would appreciate any help that you guys can offer....thanks in advance

:confused:
altan

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
once you get a business liscense, contact the companies whose software or hardware you would like to use in your systems directly and you'll get much better prices on everything. however, start up costs are always a bitch in most areas of business.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i preffer norton antivirus for virus protection and i here adaware (or something like that) is good for spyware and the likes. haven't ever had any problems with spyware though as nothing gets in or out of my computer without my knowledge. :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
can anyone lead me to good resources about getting started
A start would be the country :)

where I can get software for things like virus removal and/or spyware removal etc
Goooooooooogle :) Spybot and AVG are free :)

PS I have my A+, Security +, and Network+ certs
Well shoot down the MCP to round that out.

start up costs are always a bitch in most areas of business
But the writeoffs are nice :)