Compaq near death. With Hijack This Log.

NoLuck@All

Brandom, the RegCleaner goes. Not sure what else to say. I cleaned out what I was told. Not sure if this helps with booting up or just all round performance though.

Buzz, Ive never heard of a repair, how do I do that?

BrandonL

what's the status on the computer right now? does it work okay? are you still having the same problems that you've been having in the past or is it a little more "repaired"?

NoLuck@All

Brandon, for about a day it was working smooth, but IDK what happened. Its now lagging again and it has more problems than it did before. I think Im going to raise the white flag soon. O well, we tried.

BrandonL

i still suggest the spyware doctor. it's such a good program and it'll remove things that you don't even know are on your computer. just try it and tell me how that goes. it stopped my laggin when mine was laggin.

BrandonL

i take back what i said. dont use spyware doctor. use this program called ewido. i had spyware recently and it lagged my computer. after i downloaded ewido, it cleaned it right up and my computer was zippin.

note: i tried at least 30 other spyware removers ... literally and they didnt work so ewido is deff. somethin special.