Complications and questions

Mcbeastly

hello recently i bought a new computer from frys its a Lenovo h320 it has a -Intel i3 540(3.06GHz)
-4 Gb DDR3
-500 gb 7200RPM
-and integrated video with a HDMI port
sounds pretty good so far right

and what i have waiting to be added into is:
~Nividia Geforce 9800GT 1gb GDDR3 {x16 pci express}~
~and a TR2 600w power supply ~

the problem is that it turns out this PC wasn't marked as slim line and it was in the back. so after driving 73 miles home,Un-boxing and finding exactually what i told the sales person i didn't want... a slim line with no pci express slots

But now im just in love with all the inside specs
but hating the lack of space for my sweet upgrades

so i was wondering if i just go buy a bigger shell would i run into any problems with the mother board being too small? because as a thought a slim line might have smaller parts too accommodate the small space in which its crammed.

Also i was wondering if i could be able to run the integrated graphics and my Geforce.(only want to use the integrated for the HDMI video) considering my monitor has both an Hdmi port and a RGB

This computer will be mainly used for starcraft II and many other games btw

Rocko

A bigger case wont hurt you at all. Your computer probably uses the micro ATX form factor motherboard. Just look for a case that supports this size.

You will not be able to run your on board graphics and your 9800 simultaneously. It sounds like you are using a TV as your monitor, if you don't have a VGA or DVI input.