Computer Equipment for Sale......Question

flame1117

banned
Would I be able to post in there to sell something like Neo-Geo Game Cartridges(NOT FOR NEO_GEOPOCKET or anyhting like that, it for a FULL Machine you would see at an arcade)

Greg J.

VIP Member
flame1117 said:
Would I be able to post in there to sell something like Neo-Geo Game Cartridges(NOT FOR NEO_GEOPOCKET or anyhting like that, it for a FULL Machine you would see at an arcade)

An ebay link is an ebay link.

flame1117

banned
Exept they dont make you have a ebaylink anymore just over 100 posts. and i basicly wanted to know if something not directly related to computer equipment would be allowed

ian

Administrator
Staff member
If it is related to computer gaming and you have over 100 posts, then you can post it.

flame1117

banned
I'll see it as an arcade machine being a big computer(because well technically it is) and post it :) and hope that someone out there that reads it has a neo-geo.

Lax

VIP Member
Depending on what game/games and how much you want for it I might be very interested in buying it.

flame1117

banned
I PMed you Lord AnthraX Also, i forgot to mention this in the PM but allot of these games havn;t been tested, so the ones you might be interested tell me and REMIND me to test them, I could definatly see myself forgeting to do that. I awnt to keep a good rep so just a heads up.

Allot of them i have multiple copys and most of them should work fine anyways.

Also since i would assume you have a neo geo arcade machine at your house If you need any new buttons or some kind of replacement part like that I have tons.