computer pointed need help!

ERRLAW

my computer is pointed at my former web master's box. He did it and now won't give me intructions on how to unpoint my computer so that I can see my website. How do I undue what he has done?

computerdude2004

Your computer is loading off a webpage off of a former webmaster's server and you are trying to load your site off of a new and different server?

ERRLAW

yes, during the construction of the site, before it was even live, the web master had me go into the computer and point it at somewhere on his box. later the site was live. I got other hosting. the first guy never restored my computer to point to the site normally, and he refuses to give me instructions on how to undo this situation. IN the mean time I cannot view my website I get this message: http://www.mrrenter.com:81/.cobalt/error/forbidden.html
Please please help, this guy was a major jerk. I would just like to be able to access my website from my computer. Any instructions would be really great. I'm not the first person he's done this to. I found someone else in another forum complaining about something similar. anyway please help I would appreciate it!

ERRLAW

sorry that won't work either. It has something to do with the command prompt. CMD. Does anyone know how to find the instructions that the computer has been given? Please let me know. Thanks