ptthesoundguy
New Member
Since I can't post any type of selling question the For Sell thread I thought I would post here...
I really want to upgrade my computer, but to a point where I buy all new parts. I was just carious how much you think my current PC would go for. I spent probably 1700 dollars on it but I know I wont get even close to that selling it.
MB - Gigabyte EP45-UD3R
CPU - Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4GHz
RAM -CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
RAM -G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) -
GPU - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
PSU - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V
HDD - Seagate 1.5 TB
Case - CM Storm Scout
I really want to upgrade my computer, but to a point where I buy all new parts. I was just carious how much you think my current PC would go for. I spent probably 1700 dollars on it but I know I wont get even close to that selling it.
MB - Gigabyte EP45-UD3R
CPU - Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4GHz
RAM -CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
RAM -G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) -
GPU - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
PSU - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V
HDD - Seagate 1.5 TB
Case - CM Storm Scout
Last edited: