Computer Upgrade Help!

Kjob

New Member
Essentially the kinds of games I play are WoW, LOTRO, and coming soon WAR (which has finally released its minimum specs).
Now I realize that although I meet the minimium requirements of WAR, I just barely do so, so I was hoping to get some advice on how best to upgrade this computer. Essentially, I'm looking to get the biggest bang for my buck...but I'd like to keep the price low (Im hoping I can just upgrade a few things and keep it near 300-350$)
Im thinking I probably need a new mobo/cpu, video card, and new RAM; hdd and power supply/case are working great still. Heres my rig at the moment:
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice 2.0GHz Socket 939 Single-Core Processor
APEVIA X-Infinity ATXB6KLW-BK/420 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 420W Power Supply
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 939 ULi M1695 ATX AMD Motherboard
MSI RX800-TD256E Radeon X800 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card

Western Digital Caviar Blue WD800JD 80GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
CORSAIR ValueSelect 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Desktop

Oh, and I run XP as my OS.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top