Computer won't boot

Okedokey

As a last resort, try to recover the bios with the lastest which came out only a couple of years ago. I wonder if there is a method to do this via usb. I couldn't find one though after looking for a while.

CalebM_

Update: Its my motherboard. After trying a new working cpu I get the exact same results as previously, unfortunate but a path I was willing to take to figure out what was wrong. Who knows what is wrong with the board itself, maybe it was something within besides the visual good condition. Thanks for the help

Brett_md

I have a question. I took an old pc in order to upgrade it to my son, not something new but useful. I bought a new motherboard, AFOX H61 chipset and had a used but working CPU I-5 3570K. But when I connected the motherboard, the PC turned on, fans worked, but no beep at the beginning or anything on the monitor. of course I checked the monitor on ther PC and it worked and so the PSU, I tried it with a working one, of course. I really can't tell what's the problem. Can anyone assist here?
Try putting in a new CMOS battery on the motherboard. This just happened to me. PC would turn on but it wouldn't boot. Good luck.