I have a 2003 hp pavilion a384x that will not start.I had aproblem with the hard drive being loud and when I moved the computer would not turn on.The light on the power supply was on.I replaced the hard drive and every thing worked good for two months and then it would not come on.I then returned the HD to Hitachi and they sent me a new one and I put it in and it will not turn on.
I also jumped the fan on the power supply and it comes on.I do not know much about computers and need some help.Could it be the motherboard? If so what board do I replace it with?Thanks for any help. scott
I also jumped the fan on the power supply and it comes on.I do not know much about computers and need some help.Could it be the motherboard? If so what board do I replace it with?Thanks for any help. scott