Cooling fan

wave41

Hi guys! I have an hp pavillion ze5000 laptop and after I owned it for two years the fan well almost broke, it now makes these awckward noises and stops working once in a while, latelt it has barely been working and because of overheating the latop started restarting by itself like every 30 minutes or entired turned off. I took out the fan and called the manufacturer for a new one and it turned out to be 300 times much hardede to fix this thing then I ever thought possible! Besides replacing this fan which will take forever to get the part, is there ANYTHING I can do to fix it????
THanks alot!

Bobo

banned
wave41 said:
Hi guys! I have an hp pavillion ze5000 laptop and after I owned it for two years the fan well almost broke, it now makes these awckward noises and stops working once in a while, latelt it has barely been working and because of overheating the latop started restarting by itself like every 30 minutes or entired turned off. I took out the fan and called the manufacturer for a new one and it turned out to be 300 times much hardede to fix this thing then I ever thought possible! Besides replacing this fan which will take forever to get the part, is there ANYTHING I can do to fix it????
THanks alot!

Make sure it is dust-free

wave41

I did that, I tried everything I knew of, and dust did not seem to be a mjaor problem....anyone has any ideas???
Thank you

wave41

Is there really no way to fix this??? I am if HP does not have the part and it's almost impossible to find it anywhere, how can I fix this then other then throwing out the laptop????