Copying multiple 8cm DVD's to one Large DVD

Reggae

Can anyone tell me how I store videos (recorded on mini disc - 8cm DVD-RW - 1.4 GB each) on computer hard drive, then burn 3 of them all onto the one larger DVD (4.7 GB).
Trouble I'm having is that the individual video segments on each mini disc are given the same name so that when I add the 2nd or 3rd mini disc recordings to NERO (ready for burning onto 4.7GB DVD), a message comes up asking do I want to replace them. I've tried to rename the stored video segments from each mini disc but then NERO & Windows Movie Maker will not recognise them. It's driving me crazy. Burning one mini disc (1.4GB) onto one normal DVD (4.7GB) is a waste of disc space. Cheers

Linux0009

banned
Can anyone tell me how I store videos (recorded on mini disc - 8cm DVD-RW - 1.4 GB each) on computer hard drive, then burn 3 of them all onto the one larger DVD (4.7 GB).
Trouble I'm having is that the individual video segments on each mini disc are given the same name so that when I add the 2nd or 3rd mini disc recordings to NERO (ready for burning onto 4.7GB DVD), a message comes up asking do I want to replace them. I've tried to rename the stored video segments from each mini disc but then NERO & Windows Movie Maker will not recognise them. It's driving me crazy. Burning one mini disc (1.4GB) onto one normal DVD (4.7GB) is a waste of disc space. Cheers

Shouldnt you be able to explore each mini disk and then hightlight and right click copy the contents. Then past them to a new folder on your HD. Give each disk a unique name. Then drag each clip into movie maker and then burn your new DVD.