Core 2 Quad Q9300 + BluRay + Striker II PC for sale on ebay.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member

Thank you sir. :)

I'm suprised by the results...the Q9300 performed well in their tests.

45nmv65nm.png

Last edited:

Gareth

Wow, there is quite a bit of difference between the two there, that is remarkable. Is it because the Q9300 is 45nm while the Q6600 is 65nm?

Geoff

VIP Member
Wow, there is quite a bit of difference between the two there, that is remarkable. Is it because the Q9300 is 45nm while the Q6600 is 65nm?
Not so much because of the smaller die, but because the architecture is refined in the 45nm processors and is more optimized compared to the older 65nm Core 2's.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
You should check your spelling and grammar, there are a few mistakes in it. You don't want people to think that you're not professional because of a few silly mistakes.

Gareth

Indeed, unfortunately that PC did go unsold, and I missed the typo's. However, I will be listing some more in the future.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Any chance of shipping it to Canada?? lol

Since it will really limit the market to just the US. I'm not saying I will purchase it, but it's a suggestion that you can look into consideration. :p

Last edited:

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Any chance of shipping it to Canada?? lol

Since it will really limit the market to just the US. I'm not saying I will purchase it, but it's a suggestion that you can look into consideration. :p

Yes, I think you look into shipping worldwide. Most of my ebay sales have been outside the US.

Gareth

Indeed, on some of the computers, I ship worldwide, usually the ones under $500.00, but I will begin shipping all of them to Canada and International soon :)

having no luck?

It says item location, NC. Is that were you live? I'm just right outside of Charlotte :)
I live in Raleigh.