luckyboomstick
New Member
HELP>>>CPU heating up.....anyone have ideas???
wolfdale 8400, cooled by zalman 9700nt, and idle temps @ 45 c.
WHY? What should it be???? some where in the 30's perhaps--- I can't eem
to get a correct approximation from other websites... bytw I am talking stock
???? new build...
that temp is that normal? or acceptable? just installed new gpu ati 4870
(supposed to run hot- wondering if that temp could rise to my cpu) using the
lower pci slot approx 5 inches below my cpu???
wolfdale 8400, cooled by zalman 9700nt, and idle temps @ 45 c.
WHY? What should it be???? some where in the 30's perhaps--- I can't eem
to get a correct approximation from other websites... bytw I am talking stock
???? new build...
that temp is that normal? or acceptable? just installed new gpu ati 4870
(supposed to run hot- wondering if that temp could rise to my cpu) using the
lower pci slot approx 5 inches below my cpu???
Last edited: