Critical Error!!

kopanowsall

Ok My Sony vaio Just crashed on me. I was playing counter-strike and i switch screens then while in steam menu i looked for servers and double clicked it thne i get this critical error thing that there was a another cs running. SO htne i just switch to the other cs that i had previously running b4. THats when it hit. Some sort of error i dont know what cause the damn computer restarted b4 i could read the whole thing. I think it was some sort of kernal error and it was blue screen and everthing and that my comp was being restared. Then when it restarts
I get this sign that says Please: pick proper boot device or insert one. <--- WEll darn not knowing the complete name of the message i jsut restared it to see the message again to relate it to you guys and now it works... But anyway i check the bios and nothing was wrong. SO what could of it been even though my comp fine now

There was no floppy disk in there.

NT61

banned
Umm, first, it looks like an HDD failure or some sort.

Are you sure also that your memory is not defective? Yeah, I know that it sound awkward, but bad memory can corrupt your Registry, restart your system when you least expect it. Ya know, I learned these things.