.cue and alcahol 120% problem....

minfingr

Hi all. I am attempting to burn a dvd with the .bin and .cue version of a movie. Alcahol will recognize and mount the .cue file fine, but when i try to burn it, it will still recognize the .cue as valid, but then gives me an error saying "empty disc" :confused: Aren't they supposed to be empty??

is there something im doing wrong? if so, how can i make alcahol burn a .cue file? or what software would be better for burning a .cue to dvd to be playable on a regular dvd player. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you...:)

minfingr

I have attempted to mount the .cue image and run copy wizard which made a .mdf and .mds of the image. i attempted to burn the .mds and it gives me the same error and won't burn it. that is strange because it is an alcahol image format!!

I also attempted to turn the .mdf file into an iso, but PowerIso won't let me. What am I missing here? If they make .bin and .cue files for movies, why can't i find a program that will just burn it??

I have also attempted to mount the image, and run dvd shrink to convert, but that won't work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.:)