Dammit Microsoft!

Droogie

Probably some crazy marketing ploy from M$ :p

But seriously first the Xbox 360 3 red ring fiasco, now this? Microsoft needs to get their sh*t together.

I've already been through 2 Xbox 360's (replaced for free my microsoft)

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Yeah, i hated my ipods too, zune was(and is) a much better mp3 player.. Lets hope zune owners get somethin for free:D

cpt.obvious

Oh now. I'm going to see if that's true. I have a 30 gig when it first came out than a week later the price dropped than a couple days after that the 80 gig comes out!! AT THE SAME PRICE!! Oooo, I said WHAT THE (f-bomb) so loud in Wal-Mart. I don't even go down that isle no more. I hate it. But I LOVE my zune! With the new updates to play games. I find myself playing my zune more than my computer.... sometimes. I said sometimes ukulele ninja, I know your jealous, I know, it's okay.

cpt.obvious

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! My zune is frozen. Won't even get past the start up screen. Gash darnit. lol well good thing it was almost dead anyways.

mac550

lol the firmware must be crap if the time and date makes it crash, mind you ms aint good a coding so this doesnt really surprise me

ScOuT

VIP Member
My 30GB Zune froze and would do nothing. I bought it right before I left Germany, only had it for 6 weeks. I was in Afghanistan at the time and a call to Microsoft ended up nowhere. They told me "Microsoft does not offer customer support to persons or sales in Afghanistan" WTF! I explained to them that I bought it in Germany and was just stationed in Afghanistan...the half English speaking person from Microsoft could not understand my situation. If anybody reads this...I warn you...DO NOT BUY A ZUNE! Thanks for nothing again Microsoft;)

Bought an 80GB ipod and love it, been great and works flawless for over a year now.

The Zune ended up in it's final resting place...the burn pit:D

Last edited:

mac550

I don't know why everyone is hating on iPods. I'm not a fanboy, but I've had very few problems with my iPod. Give 'em a chance.

i dont have a prop with ipods, i mean you can run linux on them, but i aint gonna get on untill they come down in price by alot, which aint gonna happen as apple always overcharge just like MS and intel