DeltaDart1
Member
I did a clean reinstall of XP 2 days ago and everything was working great until last night. I have a Hotmail account on IE7 and last night when I tried to read my email I got the following message-"We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try later." Well here it is 16 hours later and I still get the same message. I have never had a problem with Hotmail before so i'm guessing it had something to do with the Windows XP reinstall.
Also about the same time my Hotmail stopped working both browsers that I have,IE7 and Firefox,whenever I do a search another window opens up from Searchme.com and End-Search.com. I have never had that happen before. Once again I am assuming this is because of the reinstall. Any idea's? Again,Thanks for your help. John Wanted to add more info. I have not activated Windows after the reinstall. It says I still have 26 days left. Could this be part of the problem?
Also about the same time my Hotmail stopped working both browsers that I have,IE7 and Firefox,whenever I do a search another window opens up from Searchme.com and End-Search.com. I have never had that happen before. Once again I am assuming this is because of the reinstall. Any idea's? Again,Thanks for your help. John Wanted to add more info. I have not activated Windows after the reinstall. It says I still have 26 days left. Could this be part of the problem?
Last edited: