Display vs HDMI Ports

Gman1

Which to use is the Question. I built a computer (never done that before) to use 4 monitors. My video card (not a gamer) is a Nvidia Quadro P-1000 which has 4 display mini outputs with connectors for large display connection outputs. I bought - Display to HDMI cables for use on my 60 Htz TV/Monitors. I noticed that I DO have Display Inputs on the monitors that I'll be using. Duho! Never saw those before.

The Reason for the Question is in my current set up 2 screens (12 year old w/Windows 7) with a video card (I installed) AMD Vision using VGA and DVI to HMDI with a Stretched screen. When I bring a window to HDMI? screen2 I must minimize the window and move it over and NOT HIT MAXIMIZE but just make it bigger. If I max, the window it gets bigger as so I can not see the minus/max-min/close because it is off the screen. It takes some time to find "minimize", place to be able to move the window back to the main screen to close.

Currently my new computer is doing the same using the HDMI out from video card in HDMI TV/Monitor input. I can only see 1/2 of my task bar.

Is this a HDMI problem? I tries all the different screen settings that is my 'on board video card' will let me but I can't fix it.

Is this HDMI? Should I buy - stick with Display Out on the video card to display IN on the TV/Monitor?

Thanks