Do you get lazy when your on your computer?

p4r4s1t3

When i'm at college, I slump in my chair, switch magnifyer on, and switch on screen keyboard on, and do everything with my mouse lol.

Sebouh

well i actually

Do
open the task manager
Click on some tabs and look at ram usage...
close the task manager
open start, allprograms
gaze at the applications there
close start
Loop Until Something pops in my mind

stalex111

I get real lazy at the computer, but i do use the keboard. Actually, i sometimes just turn the computer on and use ONLY the keyboard, knowing all the shortcuts is real useful!!!

Bobo

banned
stalex111 said:
Actually, i sometimes just turn the computer on and use ONLY the keyboard, knowing all the shortcuts is real useful!!!
Same here. The reason why s that half the time the mouse wouldn't work on my old computer....:rolleyes:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahha...

Well I am super lazy sometimes. In such a case...I even open the virtual keyboard and type stuff through that! LOL.

JAN :D

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
haha i beat you all, i use my usb game controller, turn magnifier on and on screen keyboard on, and go and lay on my bed. it takes ages to type a messgae on msn, but its worth it :D

Bobo

banned
p4r4s1t3 said:
Haha, it's good to see we're all united in laziness! Except Chroder...*Hiss*
I am rarely, if ever, "lazy" I do things the easy way sometimes, but I never use virtual keyboard (whatever the crap that is:D ), or that kind of stuff.

p4r4s1t3

Hey don't use "Crap" and "Virtual keyboard" in the same sentence lol! Virtual keyboard is a better advance in technology than the space shuttle.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
and do everything with my mouse lol.
Wouldnt that be the "patient way" considering it would take so much more time to do crap?

haha I beat you all, I use my usb game controller, turn magnifier on and on screen keyboard on, and go and lay on my bed. it takes ages to type a messgae on msn, but its worth it
You need VGA glasses :p

Haha, it's good to see we're all united in laziness! Except Chroder...*Hiss*
LOL its called "discpline"

Hey don't use "Crap" and "Virtual keyboard" in the same sentence lol! Virtual keyboard is a better advance in technology than the space shuttle.
You said you're in college? :p

Bobo

banned
p4r4s1t3 said:
You never answered my question...:rolleyes: