Doesn't open /so slow

lulumara

Needs some help from you gurus , my computer 4 to 5 yrs old Dell 5150 with 3Ghz ,3 gb ram when I open it , it say disk error hit enter, but I did a f2 to change the OS install then it open to normal star up ,then run Malwarebyte, Glary's Utitlities, CC cleaner, it does show cleaning and fixing the registry and misconfig run -change or removed star up program . But still become so slow, it happens twice already at first i just run CC cleaner with registry fix it works but now same stuff slow, any suggestion or ideas?

Dystopia

What processor do you have? Also, download and install AVG FREE, run it and get rid of all viruses. Also get SuperAntiSpyware and run that and get rid of it. Then open the start menu, and click on "run" type in msconfig and hit enter. Go to the start up tab and make sure that all the stuff like msn, and any unnessacry programs DO NOT start up. If not sure, let us know.Then let us know if if anything helped.

lulumara

I had dual Core only, I had installed Comodo security anti virus much better than AVG . Not sure what Super anti spyware you are talking about any suggestion? I did what you told me before I wrote my problem here. I'm now doing a system restore just keep my finger cross.

Dystopia

I had dual Core only, I had installed Comodo security anti virus much better than AVG . Not sure what Super anti spyware you are talking about any suggestion? I did what you told me before I wrote my problem here. I'm now doing a system restore just keep my finger cross.

OK. Just google Super anti spyware and download it ;) Good luck with the restore.

lulumara

I did installed that super anti spyware but didn't see any problem and run all my program , checked disk, anyways thanks for responding and suggestion but I solved the problem so if someone had similar problem they may check this thread- I reboot the computer then hit f2 in my keyboard then look for setting- set to factory default hola when I open it again it's like new computer again.