Down grade to Xp or up to 7??

no doubt upgrade to windows 7, ive got xp, vista, and 7, and only use windows 7 now, xp is a good system but too old fashioned looking for my taste and i find it quite slow, i always thought vista good a bad rap, but theres no doubt windows 7 is by far the best of the bunch nice modern looks in a more subtle less resource hoogging way, a few good new features like sticky notes, and the screen snap feature id say go for premium or pro version, and id go for full version not upgrade, and if you have suitable cpu id go for 64 bit version.
 
So you have Vista right now?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, but Windows 7 is very nice.

XP is junk and I would recommend it to no one.
 
I have a laptop with vista, and it just seems forever to boot etc. Not crazy about it . I have Xp on a desktop that can load two times before vista does haha... and so far im happier with xp but ill get my hands on 7 and check it out..
 
I have a laptop with vista, and it just seems forever to boot etc. Not crazy about it . I have Xp on a desktop that can load two times before vista does haha... and so far im happier with xp but ill get my hands on 7 and check it out..

Why don't you try optimizing your Vista install?

How much RAM do you have?
 
7 runs better on lower machines(better than vista), I read it in my pc mag :)

but xp is a good system too :)

id say 7 but id def get rid of vista
 
Back
Top