Administrator
Staff member
Would this work Preator?
1. ValueRAM on a dream system? ;)
2.. You missed my comment about how the Corsair cooling unit wont cool K8s
3. IMO, Plexy 716 or NEC 3540 are superior burners
4. MX1000 is a better mouse, Bluetooth is retarded :p

and second, dont buy from tigerdirect, its a rip off, buy from newegg,
Hehe it sounds like you're suggesting Newegg isnt a ripoff (and it sounds like I'm suggesting it is ...well i am :p)

Will she work?
Theres no reason to bump after just a day.

please

"You cant SLI AGP cards and AGP cards dont fit on a PCIE board"

How can you produce your own business if you dont know what VGA fits on what board?

Greg J.

VIP Member
ilovefishsticks said:
why would that result in a downclock I still dont understand

Praetor quote: "granted this has been fixed with the improved memory controller on say the Venice procs ... the FX55 is no venice"

In layman's terms, the memory controller isn't good enough (in terms of not having limits on bandwidth, timings (and don't forget about the latency of the RAM).

See: http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=873&page=6

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=873

Downclocking? Perhaps for stability and tighter timings.

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Where do you buy from Praetor, internet?
In person.

How can you produce your own business if you dont know what VGA fits on what board?
The same way EA can make video games without having any people that know ow to program worth a damn. 'sides running a business requires zero technical knowhow and 100% business sense :)

Downclocking? Perhaps for stability and tighter timings.
Absolutely (that was one of the benifits of having registered memory so we could all avoid this memory messiness ... but then teenagers wouldnt be able to brag about their CAS latency anymore)

Adam Warren

please said:

Thats my conclution also. haha, i decided i dont know enough about building them, but i can still get parts wholesale and just sell parts :D