DVD Burner.. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KERSH

I have recently purchased an external HP DVD burner that came with the Nero software suite. Once installed I selected the video files that I wanted to burn to DVD. After THREE hours of transcoding it causes an error that it does not support this disc type (DVD +R) and then ejects the disc. Any advice what is wrong, shouldn’t this disc type be supported???

Aero

wow other that was a little harsh...a friendly reminder would be fine...anyway back to the topic...try using DVD-R...i had the same type of issue...it just wouldn't burn +R so i got -R and now ive burned like 20 DVDs so try that and if thats not it then see in the manual if it says anything about drivers needed or updates or somethin

yangster

I hope it burns +RW for me since I ordered them online already. -.- Email or call Nero and ask them.

I'll come back once I use it. I know it's a bit different, but still the same overall.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Please keep in mind that it is encouraged to post your issue once in the most relevant forum. This thread is closed and the one in the Accessories forum will be left open, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.