DVD data disc error. HELP!!

Renyulb28

Alrt i am having problems with two of the data discs that i've created using Fuji brand DVD+R's and Sonic MyDVD program. I've put media files onto them as a backup, but now I cannot transfer them back to my hard drive. I can still watch the media files if i open them directly from the discs, but when i try to copy them onto my hard drive they only transfer parts of the files and then shows a "Not Responding" signal. Then i have to end task and the parts of the files transfered become corrupt and i could not even delete them till i downloaded a program called Gipo@Utilities which allowed me to force delete. All the other data discs i've created do not have this problem. I want to transfer all the data from those two discs, but i'm wondering what the problem could be. Some possibilities i've thought up could be a dirty disc or virus, but a virus scan showed up clean, and i tried using disc cleaning solutions to clean them with no help. So i'm asking for some expert advise on how i could get the transfer to be successful. Thank you in advance for any advice.