epox ep-8klm2 motherbord query

sh33p1985

can anyone help me find what cpus and to what speed this mobo supports?
looked though google can only find it supports amd/duron, but i need to know what the max speed is.
any help would be appreciated

sh33p1985

cheers mate big help:) trying to run win xp home + sp2 and the latest office on a duron 950, 128mb pc133 ram is slightly hard so looking to upgrade the chip n ram in my girlfriends computer so they can actually do more than one thing at a time, would be no point in building her one as she only surfs and word processes. cheap this way too

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
trying to run win xp home + sp2 and the latest office on a duron 950, 128mb pc133 ram is slightly hard
Up the memory and you'll be fine -- you'd be surprised how much performance i squeezed out of a P2-350 by popping 256MB in (up from the 64 originally there) and that was running XP Pro and a crapload more software :) In your case the proc is fine, the speed of the ram isnt an issue .. its more the quantity (or lack thereof) that is the deciding factor

sh33p1985

thats exactly what im doing:) picked up 512mb pc133 sdram for £30, plus the original 128mb, so thats 640mb if my maths is correct, should be plenty!