Erm, sort of a DVD related problem...

PSR8000

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a newer DVD/RW as the one i've got is basically caboodol. I'm looking to get a Plextor PX-760SA as i've read it's quite a breast! Raaa!
I'm just a bit worried though, as my power supply only has ATA connectors and the Plextor PX-760SA is SATA. Does that matter? :confused:

Cheers

PSR

jimmymac

VIP Member
you can get a molex to sata power adaptor easily enough. My previous PSU didnt have sata connections on it so picked one up when i got a sata drive :)

PSR8000

excellent, nice one. I'll give it a shot! Can you tell me, do I put it in before or after the DVD is put in? :confused: JOKE! :eek: Bad joke!!:D

SirKenin

banned
It's quite a breast? Make sure you take a good look at the nipples. You might not think so now, but later you'll realize how important they really are.

Plextors are awesome. Completely unnecessary and a total waste of money, but fantastic nonetheless. I can't remember who makes Plextor, but if you look around you can actually find the same drive with a different name on it for a quarter of the price.

A couple viable options are LG and Pioneer. Both really good and far cheaper.

PSR8000

Awww, a post to late!:eek: It'll probably arrive tomorrow, but anyhows, from what i've read from reviews, it's the best one out there ;)
I've got a pioneer, but to be honest, it's been quite S :eek: :eek: T, often failing to recognise a recorderble DVD..hence the upgrade :eek:
Haha, if you don't mind, I won't look for one of the same spec at a lower price, just coz i'll kick myself over and over again(ouch owtch!) :mad: