Everquest 2 VS. WoW

Everquest 2 or WoW or neither

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing escapes me :p

Honestly though, i'm not much for MMORPGs and prefer the more hardcore LAN-based types (BG/IWD/NWN etc) or even the HSND (hack-and-slash-non-diablo) types. Tried WoW sometime last year and didnt like it much so i dont think anything's gonna change with me :p

I have not played EQ nor EQ2 but I like WOW. I have been playing MMO games for a while and I can say that WOW is great but not the best I have played.

I'm a large MMORPG fan. Ive played both WoW and EQII, personally, EQII is the way to go. Not only are its graphics and sounds 10x better then WoW, but the gameplay is also much more exciting. ~WARNING: EverQuest is extremely addicting. lol. :)

my woman votes for WOW.
and while she doesnt look at my screen.. I'll vote for EQ2 ^_^ cus I can.. and I wear the pants! Lol.. naw.. im getting EQ2 cus I liked the first. supposedly, they have setup the engine to be so NICE and PRETTY that it will even make the best of systems at this current stage work hard so it can change and grow with the upcomming new tech that will reveal itself through the upcomming months and years. which I think is pretty sweet.

you have to pay monthly for EQ so its a good bet you will for EQ2 aswell.. ive had "eh" experiences with EQ's support.. but they have been pretty good through the years. they should now be doing support for EQ and EQ2. wonder if that will put a strain on'em

Back