Everything crashes..

greatogy

So hello guys ! I am new here and my name is Ognjen.

So recently I've got a new PC which has awesome parts as well..but there is on problem which makes me angry sometimes..Well when I try to install Malwarebytes program,it closes immediately.When I try to search for some fix or some anti-virus or something like that,my browser closes,like someone is spying on me..
Well sometimes I feel scared because of that..So I hope someone here can help me..

Sorry if this is not a place for this topic,but I need help :/

greatogy

Something new..when I'm offline or when I play something,random websites suddenly opens..

I uploaded a picture of one of the random websites and as you can see I am using Avast Safe Browser,not Mozilla because everything closes there..

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    910.1 KB · Views: 11

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member

greatogy

Well..I think there is no hope for this..it happens again.
It can't even run ADWCleaner and MBytes,it closes (or crashes same)..
I uploaded rkill notepad file so you can check if you want..

Attachments

• Rkill.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 2

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, looks like it didn't find anything. Try booting to safe mode and then run malwarebytes and adwcleaner. Sometimes safe mode disables the malware as well. The only other thing you can do is try doing a system restore back to when everything was working fine.

thewhiterabbit

If you are still having issues let me know. I constantly repair problems such as these. Another great free antivirus and anti-malware is https://www.360totalsecurity.com Just be sure to turn off the Patch program as this has not been fixed yet. I repeat DO NOT let 360 Total Security install your hotfixes. Allow Windows to do that on it's own.

greatogy

After a long long time..just to say that problem was fixed but I was so lazy that I couldn't reply here..thank you all for help !