FFXV, dislocated disk, seller issues

DragonzRoost

Well I got my hands on FFXV and am very excited but, debating on whether to send this back to the seller. I wanted to get other opinions on this being acceptable or just to play the damn thing already. It was purchased "like new" and arrived with the disk rolling around freely in the case. (no scratches thankfully) The outside has a small hole on the side, dents and scuffs on the front and back. Sorry if this doesn't belong here, guess I'm just venting..but what would you do in this situation? I hate being picky and just want to say screw it lol..

beers

Staff member
Depends if you care about the casing or not. If the disk is fine then I'd just play it.

_Pete_

Send it back. You paid for "like new" and if it isn't "like new" then the seller is screwing you. Okay it may not be the end of the world BUT if you just knuckle under to thesre people, like some on here would want you to do, then they will keep getting away with selling "not as advertised" goods. Send it back and demand a full refund of both the cost of the item and your return postage. It's time us buyers stood up to the scammers that haunt internet selling sites.

beers

Staff member
Send it back and demand a full refund of both the cost of the item and your return postage. It's time us buyers stood up to the scammers that haunt internet selling sites.
That depends if you'd rather hassle with a bunch of shenanigans than just play the game itself.