E err76 New Member Aug 12, 2008 #1 Got all my parts tonight and I have been doing pretty well but I have come across a question I need advice on. On the 4870 graphics card there are 2 plugs that I could plun in power from the power supply, Question is do I do plug in one or both?
Got all my parts tonight and I have been doing pretty well but I have come across a question I need advice on. On the 4870 graphics card there are 2 plugs that I could plun in power from the power supply, Question is do I do plug in one or both?
Droogie New Member Aug 12, 2008 #2 The 4870 needs two PCI-E 6 Pin plugs. You must plug both of them in. Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
E err76 New Member Aug 12, 2008 #3 tknick90 said: The 4870 needs two PCI-E 6 Pin plugs. You must plug both of them in. Click to expand... Thank you much, very fast response.
tknick90 said: The 4870 needs two PCI-E 6 Pin plugs. You must plug both of them in. Click to expand... Thank you much, very fast response.