hey all I'm a first time builder I got some questions.
When installing more than 1 hard drive some people prefer to put their games and software apps on a "high performance" drive of it's own. Should his high performance drive be the main one, the c drive or should it be on an additional drive.
Also does windows have to be installed on the main one? Which ever drive windows is on is the drive where all native things get "downloaded" to such as my pictures, my videos, etc. right?
Hope I made sense had to type this on my iPhone.
Thanks!
When installing more than 1 hard drive some people prefer to put their games and software apps on a "high performance" drive of it's own. Should his high performance drive be the main one, the c drive or should it be on an additional drive.
Also does windows have to be installed on the main one? Which ever drive windows is on is the drive where all native things get "downloaded" to such as my pictures, my videos, etc. right?
Hope I made sense had to type this on my iPhone.
Thanks!