Flickr

TFT

VIP Member
Looks good and professional Geoff :) don't forget to fix your redeye in the pic in the guestbook before someone leaves a comment :p

Geoff

VIP Member
haha, thanks, that photo was taken by one of my friends on their cell phone. I'll try to get a better pic up soon :p

By the way, the banner at the top and the whole guestbook page are just something I threw together in about 10 minutes, just so I had something. I'm going to continue working on it for a while.

TFT

VIP Member
You and a few others seem to have a natural inclination when it comes to viewing the best shot. I realised now that no matter how good the camera is, if it's in the wrong hands then the photo will never be better than "average".
Me, I think I'm a "holiday snapper" at best, but I enjoy it.

Geoff

VIP Member
You and a few others seem to have a natural inclination when it comes to viewing the best shot. I realised now that no matter how good the camera is, if it's in the wrong hands then the photo will never be better than "average".
Me, I think I'm a "holiday snapper" at best, but I enjoy it.
Exactly, some people have the best of the best but no skills at all and it doesn't look much better then your better then average user using a P&S camera.

BTW, I fixed the picture. :)