Focus problem

ajla

Hi,

I have an Aydin 21? monitor and it have a very irritated problem with my monitor. It have focus problem. I buy this for 6 month from a privet person, and it workt finne. But for a week, its coming in some focusproblem, it?s like this, sometimes its ok (I believe) because the monitor have a good picture. But in the last week, the focus and brightnes became better! Well this is not the problem, the problem is that the monitor constant changeing between this two mode. And its very irritated becoause it?s doing this very fast.

I have opend the monitor and looking for some conection och tin that is wrong, and I solder on some point, but it?s not that.

What can be wrong here?

It?s not any heating problem, because it can come directly when i put on the monitor. I have change the focus attitude inside the monitor too the best.

Please, somebody that know what this can be wrong?

/ajla

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Sorry to say this, but the average lifetime of a crt monitor (in which it works as stated in its specs) is only 3 years...
This doesn't mean that it won't work another 10 years. Just don't expect to be perfect...

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Try plugging it in to it's own power source. It does sound much similier to a 21inch crt monitor (HP) that I had as it was on it's last legs also. Also when I did a little research into my monitor when it was dying it turns out that particluler monitor actualy got brighter b4 death rather then darker as most crt monitors tend to do.

Also you may already know this by opening your monitor case and not being carefull could cause death so if your inside soldering stuff again please keep that in mind.

ajla

yea.. maybe it the last time like you say. that's bad because I don't have so much money to buy a new one. but an 19" cost not so mush... but it's sad to down convert to a smaler. I tryed the power thing, but nothing.

thanks for the link, I will go there.

Thanks for the answer to my question.
/ajla