Formatted wrong Drive

bobn

Hi, I accidentally reformatted my F drive and erased all the contents.... I used Erase US Data Recovery (paid Monthly Subscription) to scan the drive. The drive is 2TB, however the scan shows over 25TB of files. How do I recover only what I lost?

beers

Staff member
Erase US is usually a scam company. Unfortunately you wasted your money on an effectively fake product.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
You could try something else like Active@ Partition Recovery and see if you get anything back with that. You can download a trial and see if it will find anything before paying to actually recover it.

bobn

This gets better...Ease does a remote scan and retrieve data . It'a lenthy process so the agent say for $399 they can restore it with a full refund if unsuccessful.... NOT!! goodbye. Trying to get refund for what I purchased, probably can't. For that I'm better off taking it to someone local I know that will screw me LOL!....

Intel_man

VIP Member
This gets better...Ease does a remote scan and retrieve data . It'a lenthy process so the agent say for $399 they can restore it with a full refund if unsuccessful.... NOT!! goodbye. Trying to get refund for what I purchased, probably can't. For that I'm better off taking it to someone local I know that will screw me LOL!....
You could always try a chargeback through your credit card company... if you bought it with a credit card.