Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ragamuffindaniel

Just a heads up to everyone.

There is a website offering "free desktop PCs"

It has been featured on CNN and in Wired Magazine and TechTV

They really deliver....

<read the rules, posting this stuff will get you banned everytime, if you are a new user just coming here to spam>

Last edited by a moderator:

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Ok yes they can work, and the freeipods group has a forum that will fill out survey after survey for you to get one but why would you post your referring links here claiming they are links to the main page? You would be better off asking for people to fill it out rather than trying to goad them into it.

R

ragamuffindaniel

not intended to offend anyone...
i read the rules..and didnt see anything... forbidding posts as these.

I honestly believe that these websites really deliver or else i would not be trying to get referrals.

zilla

ragamuffindaniel said:

I honestly believe that these websites really deliver or else i would not be trying to get referrals.

I'm not offended. Just interesting is all. I like to live by this simple credo in situations like this... "there's no free lunch"

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
when you post it this way its spam, and it's annoying. like I said before, if you had simply asked for help getting something free people might(no promises) be more receptive to it. On top of which I believe all those sites only offer to residents of the USA. Again FreeIPods.com does deliver, just not to outside the USA. I don't know about the others

4W4K3

VIP Member
ragamuffindaniel said:

While it isn't against the rules in any way, it's still pretty low trying to trick people into filling out stuff. That and theres probably a new user every week that comes and posts "free ipod, free monitor, free computer, free cell phone, free mp3, free...etc" so everyone gets a little annoyed. i don't think anyone is offended...just annoyed:)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
ragamuffindaniel said:
Just a heads up to everyone.

There is a website offering "free desktop PCs"

It has been featured on CNN and in Wired Magazine and TechTV

They really deliver....
What you do is complete a free trial.. and then get people to do the same.
If anyone is interested .. there is a link below.

good luck to all!
yawn.....

This just in... I AM GIVING AWAY A FREE 350MHZ piece of .....

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO (only for those of you in the Continental United States) is give me your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and your birth date!!! oh.. and your mothers maden name and your credit card and pin numbers!

Last edited by a moderator:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
. Spam, multiple posting of same topic, and posting of sites with affiliate ID's is not allowed.
Those links did contain Affiliate ID's.

Status
Not open for further replies.